GURU NANAK Group of Colleges offers admissions for various Under-Graduate, Post-Graduate and Diploma programmes.
Candidate is required to fill application form attached with this prospectus and submit it within given period along with followings and also fulfill all procedure as per as guidelines of university.
- 1. Four passport size coloured photographs.
- 2. Photocopy of mark-sheet and certificate of all previous courses.
- 3. Original character certificate and transfer certificate from the school / college last attended.
- 4. Affidavit in case of any gap between year of previous course done and taking admission in U.G. or P.G. programme.
- 5. Copy of caste certificate from respective candidates.
Admission shall be provided on the basis of merit and personal counselling of candidate. Candidate is required to bring original documents for verification at the time of counselling.
Eligibility Criteria for the admission of various courses as per UGC & M.J.P. Rohilkhand University Norms:
Take admission in the best college
[Best College in Seohara , District bijnor , uttar pradesh , india]